Friday, October 3, 2008

Moving To Seattle!

seattle

Yup, I'm moving up to Seattle. I am moving up there for my job as an access & interface librarian. I've been wanting to move up to Seattle for several years now, so I'm quite excited about this opportunity.

I'll be in Seattle all of next week for work, and while I'm there I'll be finding a place to live. I hear there are a ton of awesome veg*n restaurants in the area, and I'm excited to check them all out. And the hiking looks great.

I signed up to contribute to Vegan MoFo, but I've been so darn busy I haven't had a chance. I'm going to attempt to catch up this weekend, but with school work, getting ready for my trip, and various other responsibilities, I may not have time.

Supposed to attend a permaculture workshop on Sunday, but I may not even have time for that! I'm going to try to make it, because this'll be my last chance to do so, and the people who run Ars Terra are awesome. Fortunately they are in a fairly successful band and go on tour quite often, so I'll still be able to say hi when they are in Seattle.

No comments: