Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back Home!

renton hills
Well, I am back at home from my week in Washington. I've been sick all week, so that's put a damper on things, but I still had a wonderful time and I look forward to moving there with much anticipation. Pictured above is the town of Renton, where I'll be working and most likely living.

Everyone is so nice and welcoming at the library. I've known them "virtually" for the past 6 months, so it was nice to finally meet the person behind the voice on the phone!

This is where I'll be working (was there Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday for meetings)
my work building

The air is so clean up there, I felt so invigorated, and even when I hit the yoga mat, my breathing was much better, which led to a great set of asanas all around.

Upon arriving back in Orange County, I swung by Mother's Market (an awesome vegetarian grocery store) and picked up some essentials....a few ingredients for various dals, and a few bottles of kombucha. I got home, desperate for some rest, but I had to complete a test for my evil cataloging class, so I've been working on that for the past several hours, but thankfully I'm finished and now its time to rest and relax!

Listening to Inside My Mind (Blue Skies) by Groove Armada, and drinking a wonderful cup of tea. Such an improvement from the cheap 7-11 swill I've been drinking this past week!

On Friday morning, I woke up early and decided to take a walk in the morning chill before starting on yoga, and fortunately, I remembered my camera for once!
rainy day train tracks

No comments: