Friday, October 9, 2009

Satyricon

From Music


Satyricon was sooooooo amazing. Its so refreshing to see a band that truly appreciates their fans.

Frost was of course, amazing on drums. One of the very best drummers out there.

There's nothing like the energy of a metal show. They played all the songs I was hoping to hear and capped it off with Mother North.

When they did Fuel for Hatred, Satyr said he wanted the pit to be more insane than when Immortal last played in LA, and it was. I got knocked over and landed on someone. People were helping us up pretty quick though so it was no big deal.

So anyway, it was the best way to start off the string of concerts for this month, although for me, none of the rest will compare.

From Music


From Music


From Music

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're having a good time being entertained but I believe a certain blog...something about vegan grub (do you know of this wonderful site?) is being neglected.

:)